How To Delete Avast Account :- Avast is a window and smartphone security software that deal with issues related to hacking and virus on your system. The user can register on their website and edit their profile, receive promotional offers and download or extend software expiration date. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Avast website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other member say that they are using other antivirus software that’s why they want to close their account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Avast Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Avast website was founded by Pavel Baudiš and Eduard Kučerain in 1998 and it is one of the best security software to protect your files from hacking and virus. In 2016 the company has reached to total of 400 million users who are using their software and currently the company has more than 650 employees.
How To Delete Avast Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from the website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “https://id.avast.com/#login” and log-in to your account.
- After log-in to your account click on your name which is given at the top right section a drop down list will appear.
- On drop down list click on PROFILE DETAILS.
- On Profile Details page scroll down to bottom and click on button DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Once you click on delete account button a pop up message will appear click on OK to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address email@example.com
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- On Message type headline “PRIVACY REQUEST”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information on How to Delete Avast Account stay updated to this website.