How To Delete Indeed Account :- Indeed is one of the best and leading online classified portal that lets its users to search jobs and apply for the job post. The website lets its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures, search and post jobs in their portal, send your resume to the company by clicking on apply button. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Indeed website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we discovered that many users who are deleting their account from the website they either deleting because they receiving a lot of newsletter from the website which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says that they already find suitable jobs for themselves so now not want the account and some members said that they are now searching jobs on different employment portal or searching in newspaper so not need the account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Indeed Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Indeed Website was founded by Paul Forster and Rony Kahan in 2004 and currently it is one of the best online classified portal for job search that can be accessed in more than 27 countries in different languages. As per source currently there are more than 200 million users visiting the website every month.
How To Delete Indeed Account
Currently there is only one way to delete your account from Indeed website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “http://www.indeed.com/support” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account you will redirected to support page here locate section MY INDEED ACCOUNT.
- On My Indeed Account click on link DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- On Delete My Account Page they will say you need to submit a request to delete your account click on link SUBMIT A REQUEST.
- On What Best Describe You Choose Job Seeker or Employer which ever your account type is.
- On What Do You Need Help With Choose MY ACCOUNT.
- On Text Box Type that you want to delete your account and click on Continue Button.
- Now it will give you series of question don’t click anything just click on SEND US A MESSAGE which is given at bottom of the page.
- Now type in message box that you want to delete your account then enter your email id and click on SEND MESSAGE button.
For more information on How to Delete Indeed Account stay updated to this website.