How To Delete Godaddy Account :- Godaddy is an leading website domain hosting and service provider that lets its registered users create and edit account information, search new or existing domain, purchase new domain or through auctions and pay for the domain via various payment methods. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Godaddy website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members say that they want to try other domain hosting provider service so want to remove their existing account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Godaddy Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Godaddy Website was founded by Bob Parsons in 1997 and currently it is one of the best domain registering and hosting company that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 61 million domain registered with the company and more than 4000 employees working in the company.
How To Delete Godaddy Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your Godaddy account which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Live Chat
- Go to the following url “https://godaddy.com/help”.
- On top right side of the page you will see a button Live Chat click on it.
- Now tell the customer care executive to remove your account. Sometime you will see chat offline button so wait for sometime or use second method given below.
Delete Your Account By Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address account to your email@example.com
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information on How to Delete Godaddy Account stay updated to this website.