Namecheap is an online web service portal that provides service related to Domain Registration, Web Hosting, SSL Certificate and Provide Whois Guard Service at Reasonable Price. The website let its users to create and edit account information, register a new domain with various extension including .com .info and others, choose web hosting plan and one click application installation option through dashboard. We have recently received a lot of requests from users on how to delete Namecheap account. After checking thoroughly that why users are deleting their account we found the following reason submitted by the users. The first reason is that users does not doing businness with same brand name or they have close that business so want to delete their account and second reason is users transferring their domain and data to other hosting company so want to close their account. We have also found out that some users are opt-out from service because they are receiving newsletter and other promotional stuff.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Namecheap database.
A Little Bit About Company
Namecheap was founded by Richard Kirkendall in 2000 and currently it is one of the best hosting web hosting portal providing web service at reasonable price. As per source currently there are more than 8 million users have been registered with the website.
How To Delete Namecheap Account
Currently there are two ways to remove your account from Namecheap website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Live Chat
- Go to the following url “https://www.namecheap.com/support.aspx”.
- Now scroll down and click on button CHAT WITH A LIVE PERSON.
- Once you click on the button it will take you new page her scroll down and click on button LICE CHAT SUPPORT.
- A new pop-up window will open with a form.
- On Department choose Hosting Support Online.
- Enter your name, email address and on question type i want to delete my account and then click on button START CHAT. Soon a customer service agent will be connected then address him that you want to delete your account with your honest reason.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account dashboard.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button. Within 72 hours you will receive a mail in your inbox regarding account removal.
For more information on How to Delete Namecheap Account stay updated to this website.