How To Delete Snapdeal Account :- There could be many reason for the customer to delete their account from online shopping website snapdeal for most of the reason their will be email spamming or customer does not want to make their account everywhere. Whatever your reason could be we are here to guide you with the best ways to delete your account from snapdeal database.
A Little Bit About Company
Snapdeal company was founded by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal and it is one of the best online shopping website in india. Snapdeal has currently offering more than 10 million product on their website covering more than 5000 town in india. As per company announcement it has sell over 1 crore worth of product in june 2014 alone. Snapdeal said that they had gain revenue of upto 600 crore till know. The company website is promoted by bollywood actor aamir khan.
Ways on How To Delete SnapDeal Account
There are two method to make a request to delete your account from their database which are given below :-
Delete Account By Customer Support Chat
- Go to the following url http://www.snapdeal.com/info/contactus
- Login with your account
- Scroll down and find contact customer care
- A chat window will pop up now talk to the customer care executive to delete your account
Delete Account By Writing Email
- Open your email account.
- Compose a email and enter this address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now write a email related to delete account example given here.
- Enter email subject like request to delete my account and click on send.
These are two process that can be do to delete account. Deletion of account from their database may take sometime so wait for the revert back from company.
For more information on how to delete account stay updated to this website.