How To Delete Asos Account :- Asos is an online eCommerce website that is offering product related to mens and womens cloths, accessories, footwear and beauty related products. I have recently received mail from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Asos website. When we studied about this topic why user deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are received a mail from company like product promotion or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while some say that they not using this site to purchase product for long time so need to delete account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Asos website.
A Little Bit About Company
Asos is an online ecommerce website that was founded in 3rd June 2000 and it is one of the best online website that are selling clothing, footwear and accessories online. As of august 2015 the website is generated the revenue of £ 1,139 million in 2015 alone and has the manpower of 2038 employee.
How To Delete Asos Account
There are two methods to delete your account from Asos website which are given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Contact
- Go to the following Asos.com website and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account scroll down to bottom of the page and on QUESTION section click on HELP link.
- Now scroll down to section “Cant Find What You are Looking For?” and click on button ASK US A QUESTION.
- On Ask A Question Page click on TECHNICAL and then click on I WANT TO CHANGE MY ACCOUNT DETAIL.
- Now enter you details like name email on message box type you want to delete your account and then click on SEND Button.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
This process will change your account information from the page and make you relax and forgot about your account in few weeks.
For more information on how to delete Asos account stay updated to this website.