How To Delete Audible Account :- Audible is an online e-commerce website that let its users to listen or purchase digital audio book. The website let its users to create and edit account information, browse or search through list of audio book, listen to sample audio book or purchase the book online and give review related to the book on the website. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Audible Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional offers or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says that they are currently purchasing books from different online portal so want to close their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from Audible website.
A Little Bit About Company
Audible company was launched in 1995 and currently it is one of the best online website to listen digital audio books that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 21.8 million users accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete Audible Account
Currently there is only one method to delete your account from Audible website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account By Sending Form
- Go to the following url “http://www.audible.com/mt/contactus/” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you sign-in to your account you will be redirected to Customer Service page.
- On What we can help you With? Choose MY ACCOUNT.
- Make sure that your membership is cancelled before you deleting your account if you do not cancel your membership first select MY ACCOUNT -> CHANGE OR CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP -> CANCEL MEMBERSHIP and then click on button CANCEL MEMBERSHIP. Once its done keep an eye on your email account for the confirmation that your membership is cancelled.
- Once your membership is cancelled follow the first three steps and then after select MY ACCOUNT choose OTHER ACCOUNT QUESTIONS.
- On bottom of the page click on CHAT message box button then a pop-up window will be appear.
- On How we can help you with text box type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” and then click on button START CHAT.
- Once the chatting is started tell the customer service agent your honest reason to delete your account.
For more information on How to Delete Audible Account stay updated to this website.