How To Delete Barnes and Noble Account :- Barnes and Noble is one of the largest online bookseller website that lets its users to purchase book of various topic and subjects. The website lets its registered users to create or edit account information, order or pay online, check status of the product and post review related to the product. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Barnes and Noble website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says that they are using different online website or e-commerce site to purchase books that’s why they want to delete their account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Barnes and Noble Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Barnes and Noble was founded by Charles M. Barnes, William Barnes, G. Clifford Noble and Leonard Riggio in 1886 as a book store in united states and it currently one of the best leading book store in united states. As per source the company has generated the revenue of upto 36 million dollars in 2015.
How To Delete Barnes and Noble Account
Currently there is no way to delete your barnes and noble account i have send a mail to the company and they replied to me that we can’t erase your information from our end but you can erased or modified information and abandoned your account. Now i will tell you step by step what i do :-
Delete or Modify Your Account Information
- Go to the following url “http://www.barnesandnoble.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account click on My Account and then Manage Account.
- On Manage Account Page you will see a lot of link first click on link Manage Account Settings and change details name and email
- After change detail go back to Manage Account and then click on link EMAIL PREFERENCE and unsubscribe from their mail and newsletter.
- Now back again to Manage Account Page and click on link MANAGE DEFAULT ADDRESS and change address information.
- The most important part is cancelling membership call to this number 1-866-238-7323 and told them to remove your membership.
For more information on How to Delete Barnes and Noble Account stay updated to this website.