How To Delete BSNL Portal Account :- BSNL Portal is an online service provide by telecommunication company BSNL in which users can register and pay their outstanding bills. The website let its users to create and edit account information, view their outstanding bills, check previous transaction with company and pay for their bills online. We have recently received a lot of requests from users that they would like to delete their account from BSNL Portal website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional offers or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says that they are not using the website or service to pay bills that’s why they want to close their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from BSNL Portal database.
A Little Bit About Company
BSNL company was launched in September 2000 and currently it is one of the best telecommunication service provider in india. As per source currently there are more than 211,086 employees working in the company with an estimated members of 93.2 million.
How To Delete BSNL Portal Account
Currently there is only two ways to delete your account from BSNL Portal website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY BSNL PORTAL ACCOUNT”
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
Delete Your Account By Visiting Office
- Go to your nearest BSNL bill collection office.
- Ask the receptionist that you want to delete your online bsnl portal account.
- Fill out the form she given to you and submit it.
- After the submission of form your account will deactivated within a week.
For more information on How to Delete BSNL Portal Account stay updated to this website.