How To Delete Eventbrite Account :- Eventbrite is an online marketplace that lets its users to promote an event based on their city on the website and users of the website can buy ticket or participate in event. The website lets its user to create or edit account information, browse through various event that about to happened in city and purchase ticket of the event. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Eventbrite Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other member say that they are now not participating in any event so want to delete their account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Eventbrite Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Eventbrite website was founded by Kevin, Julia Hartz and Renaud Visage in 2006 and currently it is one of the best online portal for promoting or participating in local event that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 500 employees working in the company.
How To Delete Eventbrite Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from the website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.eventbrite.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account click on USERNAME which is given at top right section a drop down menu will appear.
- On that drop down menu click on link ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- On Account Settings page click on close account link which is given in left menu section.
- Once you click on link you will redirect to CLOSE ACCOUNT page here choose a reason to delete your account from list, enter CLOSE in text field, enter your password and click on CLOSE ACCOUNT button to delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address email@example.com
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information on How to Delete Eventbrite Account stay updated to this website.