How To Delete EyeEm Account :- EyeEm is an online photo hosting and editing app that let’s its users to purchase, sell and download free photos from their website. The website lets its user to create or edit account information, upload photos on their website to sell, purchase photos or download for free, edit photo using various filters and tools. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from EyeEm Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other member say that they are now downloading photos from other online website so want to delete their account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from EyeEm Website.
A Little Bit About Company
EyeEm website was founded by Florian Meissner, Ramzi Rizk, Gen Sadakane and Lorenz Aschoff in 2011 and currently it is one of the best online portal for promoting or downloading photos that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 70 employees working in the company and up untill now there are more than 70 million photos has been uploaded to their server.
How To Delete EyeEm Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from the website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account through App
- Open you eyeem app and then click on PROFILE button the fourth button in top right.
- Now you will see three dots icon and right next to it is JOINT MARKET click on THREE DOTS a menu will appear then click on SETTINGS.
- On Settings page tap on CHANGE EMAIL & PASSWORD.
- Now scroll down to bottom of the page and click on button DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Once you click on delete account a pop-up message will appear asking for conformation click on DELETE ACCOUNT button again to delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information on How to Delete EyeEm Account stay updated to this website.