How To Delete H&M Account :- H&M is an online retail store account from where users can view or purchase clothing related product. The website let its users to create and edit account information, browse through list of clothing product, purchase the product by using various payment methods and view the information, news, current trending products and video on the magazine section. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from H&M Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional offers or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says that they are using other e-commerce website to purchase product so want to remove their account from this website.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from H&M website.
A Little Bit About Company
H&M first retail store was opened in 1947 by Erling Persson and the brand website was launched on 1997. Currently H&M is one of the most popular e-commerce retail store related to clothing product with service over 50 countries. As per source currently there are more than 148,000 employees working in the company and in 2016 the company has generated the revenue of upto 21.6 billion dollars.
How To Delete H&M Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from H&M website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through the following url “https://www.hm.com” and choose your country.
- Now scroll down to bottom of the page and click on link CUSTOMER SERVICE given under section HELP.
- Now you will be redirected to Customer Service page here on Contact Us Section click on link SEND AN EMAIL TO US.
- Now scroll down and fill-up the contact form.
- On Subject Area choose WEBSITE.
- On Add your question message box type you want to delete your account.
- Now enter your name and email address then click on button SEND.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete H&M Account stay updated to this website.