How To Delete Kobo Account :- Kobo is an online e-commerce website portal that lets its users to sell or purchase e-books, ebook readers tab and accessories. The website lets its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures and e-books, purchase e-books, kobo e-reader tab and accessories, pay for the item you purchased online and give rating to that book. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Kobo website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we discovered that many users who are deleting their account from the website they either deleting because they are receiving a lot of newsletter from the website which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says that they purchased the book they want now not want to purchase anymore and some says we now purchasing e-books from other portal so want to erase account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Kobo Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Kobo company was founded by Michael Serbinis in 2009 and currently it is one of the best online e-commerce portal for purchasing books that can be accessed in more than 20 countries. As per source currently there are more than 5.2 million users accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete Kobo Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Kobo website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through the following url “https://www.kobo.com/” and log-in to your account.
- After you log-in to your account click on your MY ACCOUNT link given at top right side below search bar a drop down menu will appear.
- On drop down menu click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS link.
- On Account Settings page scroll down to bottom right of the page and click on DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT link.
- Now a pop up message will appear asking for your confirmation to delete account click on Deactivate Account button to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with happier.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Kobo Account stay updated to this website.