How To Delete Paytm Account :- Paytm is a ecommerce company which lets its user to pay digital money to purchase any item from ecommerce stores and other bill payment. The website lets its users to create or edit account on their website, add money to your wallet by debit, credit card, net banking and atm and make payment to vendors. We have received some mail on our website that many user of Paytm website want to delete their account. When we studied about this topic why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members say that they are using different platform to make payment or some say they dont use paytm so need to delete their account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Paytm website.
A Little Bit About Company
Paytm company was founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma in 2010 and it is one of the best online payment platform that can be accessed worldwide. The website has started its business by offering mobile recharge and in short time the website has become leading online payment platform in india with over 10 million mobile application installed and 100 million registered users.
How To Delete Paytm Account
As per company policy you cannot delete your account from the website however you can block your account by doing the below mentioned steps :-.
Delete or Block Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address email@example.com
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO BLOCK MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
Delete or Block Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url https://paytm.com and login to your account.
- Now scroll down to footer navigation links (blue stripe of links) and then click on CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Now on customer service page choose your query MY ACCOUNT.
- On my account page locate the section QUERY NOT LISTED? which is given at right hand side and click on button CONTACT US.
- You will be redirected to a form page where you need to enter the following – on your issue is regarding choose OTHERS – on tell us more enter your reason for blocking account – enter your email address and click on button SUBMIT YOUR QUERY.
For more information on How to Delete Paytm Account stay updated to this website.