How To Delete Pottermore Account :- Pottermore is a online news and digital publishing and ecommerce website that lets its user to view or purchase information and product related to fantasy based series Harry Potter. The website lets its users to create or edit account on their website, play various games and purchase product from the website. We have received some mail in july 2016 on our website that many user of Pottermore website want to delete their account. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members say that they are not using the website anymore so they want to delete their account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Pottermore website.
A Little Bit About Company
Pottermore company was founded in 4th August 2009 and it is one of the best online website for digital content related to movie Harry Potter. The website is available in six different language and currently getting more than 6.5 million visitors per month.
How To Delete Pottermore Account
You can delete your account or other account from the Pottermore website by following the below mentioned steps :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to your Pottermore website and login with your account.
- After you log-in to your account click on SETTINGS which is given at top right section.
- After you click on account settings and drop down menu will appear and click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- On Account settings page click on DELETE ACCOUNT button which is given at the right section of page.
- Now you will be redirected to confirmation page here click on button YES, DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW to permanently delete your account.
Delete or Block Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
This process may take upto 24 to 72 hours of time.
For more information on How to Delete Pottermore Account stay updated to this website.