How To Delete Sephora Account :- Sephora is online e-commerce website that is selling products related to beauty and cosmetics. The website let its users to create and edit account information, browse and search product on their web store, purchase the product from estore and rate or review related to the product you purchased. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Sephora Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members say that they are now purchasing cosmetic product from the shop nearby so want to close account and some members says that they are currently purchasing the product from different online website so want to close account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from Sephora website.
A Little Bit About Company
Sephora brand was founded by Dominique Mandonnaud in 1969 and currently it is one of the best online e-commerce website for selling cosmetics goods that can be accessed worldwide. As per source the website has generated the revenue of upto 4 billion dollars in 2013 alone.
How To Delete Sephora Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Sephora website which are given below:-
Delete Your Account By Sending Form
- Go to the following url “http://www.sephora.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you sign-in to your account scroll down to bottom of the page and click on link CONTACT US.
- Now locate the section email us and fill out the form details like first name, last name, email address etc.
- On Subject Choose option General Feedback or Question.
- Now on message box type your reason to delete your account and click on button SEND MAIL. Within 48 hours you will receive a mail on your inbox stating the your account is deactivated.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Sephora Account stay updated to this website.