How To Delete Shopify Account :- Shopify is an popular online e-commerce company that let its users to store create their online store and sell online stuff. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures, create e-commerce stores, upload product related information on store and add payment gateway for the users to purchase product online. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Shopify Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says that they have make their online store through professional designer and developers so not want the account anymore.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from Shopify website.
A Little Bit About Company
Shopify company was founded by Tobias Lütke, Daniel Weinand and Scott Lake in 2004 and currently it is one of the best online ecommerce store to sell goods that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 377,000 merchants has been registered with the website and the company has generated the revenue of upto 200 million dollars in 2015.
How To Delete Shopify Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Shopify website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.shopify.com/login” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in to your account click on link SETTINGS which is given at left menu section.
- Once you click on SETTINGS link a new menu section will be appeared. On that new menu section click on link ACCOUNT.
- On Account page scroll down to section WANT TO CLOSE YOUR STORE? and then click on button CLOSE MY STORE.
- Now enter your password and click on Confirm Button. After you click on confirm button a new window will appear asking about reason for closing your store then choose STOPPING MY BUSINESSES and click on CLOSE MY STORE button.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Shopify Account stay updated to this website.