How To Delete Shutterstock Account :- Shutterstock is an online stock photography and music website that let its users to upload and purchase photos from their website. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures on their database, search pictures on their website which are uploaded by users, purchase the photos we like in various dimensions and edit photo using editor. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Shutterstock Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says that they get the images they want now not the want the images anymore so want to close their account and some members says that they make account on other website from they purchasing images so want to delete account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from Shutterstock website.
A Little Bit About Company
Shutterstock company was founded by Jon Oringer in 2003 and currently it is one of the best online stock photography website that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 125 million royalty free images has been uploaded on the website.
How To Delete Shutterstock Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Shutterstock website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Sending Form
- Go to the following url “https://www.shutterstock.com/contactus”.
- Now you will be redirected to Customer Support page here you have to fill out form details.
- Enter your full name and email address.
- On How We Can Help You Choose “I’M HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY”.
- On Message Box Tell your honest reason to delete your account and then click on SEND button.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Shutterstock Account stay updated to this website.