Stitch Fix is a online subscription based shopping service that provide information and tips to men and woman fashion wear. The website let its users to create and edit account information, search shopping related item, get tips and trending fashion advice and subscribe to the service and get trending fashion product delivered right to your door-step. We have recently received request from various users that they would like to delete their account from Stripe website. After checking thoroughly that why users are deleting their account we found the following reason submitted by the users. The first reason is that they are getting fashion product and advice from different shopping portal that’s why they are deleting their account and other reason is that they want to unsubscribe from monthly service and after that remove account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Stitch Fix database.
A Little Bit About Company
Stitch Fix Website was founded by Erin Morrison Flynn and Katrina Lake in 2011 and currently it is one of the best online shopping services that can be accessed worldwide. As per source the company has generated the revenue of upto 730 million dollars through product sales.
How To Delete Stitch Fix Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Stitch Fix website which i have given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through the following url “https://support.stitchfix.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=25334”.
- Now fill out the form detail such as registered email address.
- On Please choose a request type below choose option GENERAL ACCOUNT QUESTIONS.
- On Subject type “REQUEST TO DELETE ACCOUNT”.
- On Description box type your honest reason to delete your account and click on SUBMIT button.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account dashboard.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button. Within 72 hours you will receive a mail in your inbox regarding account removal.
For more information on How to Delete Stitch Fix Account stay updated to this website.