How To Delete Ticketmaster Account :- Ticketmaster is an e-commerce website that provides service related to purchasing online tickets for sports and entertainment events. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload picture, browse through list of sports and entertainment events happens near you, get information related to the event and purchase ticket of the events. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Ticketmaster Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other member says that they not going to any event often so want to close their account and some members says that they are purchasing ticket for the event from other source so not need the account here.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from Ticketmaster website.
A Little Bit About Company
Ticketmaster company was founded by Albert Leffler, Peter Gadwa and Jerry Nelson in 1976 and currently it is one of the best online website for purchasing events tickets that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 6,600 employees working in the company.
How To Delete Ticketmaster Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from Ticketmaster website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account by Sending Form
- Go through the website url “http://help.ticketmaster.com/contact-us/”.
- Now fill out the form details like email, first name, last name and phone number.
- On select a topic choose MY ACCOUNT.
- Once you choose My Account from list then sub list will appear right below it then on second select a topic choose DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- On date range of events choose HAVE NOT PURCHASED TICKETS.
- Now scroll down to section YOUR QUESTION and type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” and then click on button CONTINUE.
- Once you click on Continue button a message will be pop-up asking for your conformation to send form details click on SEND button and your form will be send to customer support. Within 24 hours you will receive a mail from the company that your account will be deleted.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Ticketmaster Account stay updated to this website.