How To Delete Flipkart Account :- There could be reason for the customer to delete their account from online shopping website flipkart. When study it will find that the most of the reason customer is deleting their account is because of email spamming by the company. This email spamming is easily removed by click unsubscribe button give at the end of mail. If your reason is other then i will guide you step by step on how to delete your account from flipkart database.
A Little Bit About Company
Flipkart company was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal and it is one of the best online shopping website in india. Flipkart is currently selling 10 product per minute on an average and it is generate revenue of upto 50 billion indian rupees in 2015 alone. There are more than 33,000 employee working in this company and flipkart has acquire myntra.com website in 2014.
How To Delete Flipkart Account
There are two method to make a request to delete your account from their database which are given below :-
Delete Account By Company Existing Program
- Go to the following url http://www.flipkart.com/s/contact
- Login with your account
- Scroll down and find Issue Not Resolved Contact Us Button
- After clicking on it customer care page will open now on tab click Any other Assistant?
- After click on it a pop up window will open at start customer account
- Find option i wish to deactivate my account
- Follow the set of instruction and your accpunt could be delete in few days
Delete Account By Writing Email
- Open your email account.
- Compose a email and enter this address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now write a email related to delete account example given here.
- Enter email subject like request to delete my account and click on send.
These are the two process that can be do to delete account. Deletion of account from their database may take some days so wait for the revert back from company.
For more information on how to delete account stay updated to this website.