Bitstamp is an online trading platform that provides option to trade currency such as USD, EUR to digital currency currently known as cryptocurrency. The website let its users to create and edit account information, browse or check currency moving price chart, deposit or withdrawal currency, invest in currency and book your profit. We have received request from various online users that they would like their account to be deleted from Bitstamp website. After receiving requests we analyze various reasons why users are deleting their account from website and found out the two major reasons the first one is that various users have reported that their account is not credit by the currency they deposited and the second reason is some members account is being terminated by the company for no reason so they don’t want to use the website anymore and want to completely close their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Bitstamp database.
A Little Bit About Company
Bitstamp website was founded by Nejc Kodrič in August 2011 and currently it is one of the best and well established trading website which had a history of service attacks where 19,000 bitcoin were stolen by hacker but despite that the company has reopened its service within 7 days.
How To Delete Bitstamp Account
Currently there is only one way to delete your account from Bitstamp website which is given below:-
Deactivate your account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.bitstamp.net” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in click on ACCOUNT given at top main menu.
- On Account page click on SETTINGS link given at side menu bar.
- On Settings page click on button “Deactivate Account”.
Delete your account via Email
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Bitstamp Account stay updated to this website.