National Lottery is an UK based online lottery system that let its users to choose the number of their choice which entitled the user to compete in a draw. The website provide option to create or edit account information, play lotto game by choosing number, purchase the lottery ticket by paying online and check result related to the lottery. We have recently received request from various online users that they would like to delete their account. After receiving those requests we analyze various reasons why users are deleting their account from website and found out the two major reasons the first one is that users have played the online lottery system many time but didn’t recover the money they have invest so they are going to deleting their account from the website and second reason is that user who won the money using this lottery system does not want to invest anymore so removing their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from National Lottery database.
A Little Bit About Developer
National Lottery website was founded in 1994 and currently it is one of the best and legal online lottery system that can only be accessed in UK area only. As per source currently there are more than 37 million users accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete National Lottery Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from National Lottery website which is given below:-
Delete your account by Chatting
- Go to the following url “https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/contact-us#get-in-touch” and click on Chat button.
- Once you connect with a customer service agent tell him that you want to delete your account.
Delete your account via Email
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete National Lottery Account stay updated to this website.