How To Delete Battle.Net Account :- Battle.Net is a online gaming distribution and information based portal that lets its user to create or edit account, purchase or try new games which was released, access forum for your suggestion or any help, compete with many online gamers. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Battle.Net Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members say that they are now not playing the game so want to delete account and other members say that they are buying games from different source while some say they found different online portal to access games so need to close account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Battle.Net Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Battle.Net website was developed and founded by Blizzard Entertainment in November 30, 1996 during the release of popular game Diablo. According to source the website is currently getting over 136 million visitors on their website.
How To Delete Battle.Net Account
Currently there is only one method to delete your account from Battle.Net which are given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in to your account you will be redirected to Contact Support Here On SELECT A PRODUCT click on BATTLE.NET Picture.
- On Select a Topic Choose ACCOUNT.
- When you click on account a drop down list will appear here on What Kind of Issue You Have choose option NOT LISTED HERE and click on button NEXT: SELECT A CHANNEL.
- On Select a Channel Page click on button WEB TICKET.
- Answer Your Secret Question and on Description tell them to delete your account with reason and hit button SUBMIT.
This process may take upto 24 to 72 hours of time.
For more information on How to Delete Battle.Net Account stay updated to this website.