How To Delete Freelancer Account :- Freelancer is an Online Workplace that lets its users to post requirement on their website so they can hire freelancers to do their tasks. The website let’s its users to create or edit account information, upload pictures, post or search job on their portal, apply for the job via Bidding Methods and deposit or withdraw funds direct to your bank or Paypal account. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Freelancer website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members say that there task now completed and they not want to post any more requirement near future so want to delete their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Freelancer Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Freelancer Website was founded by Matt Barrie in 2009 and currently it is one of the best online website to find and post freelancing jobs that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 472 employees working in the company.
How To Delete Freelancer Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your Freelancer account which are given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “http://www.freelancer.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account then click on your USERNAME which is given at top right side then a drop down menu will appear.
- On drop down menu click on link SETTINGS.
- On Settings page click on tab ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- Scroll Down to bottom of Account Settings Page and click on button CLOSE MY ACCOUNT.
- Now enter your reason for deleting your account by selecting option and then click on button CLOSE MY ACCOUNT to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address account to your email@example.com
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information on How to Delete Freelancer Account stay updated to this website.