How To Delete Monster Account :- Monster is an leading job search portal that let its users to view post jobs and apply for the same job online. The website lets its users to create and edit account information, search and post job vacancy online, create professional resume using paid services and apply for the post. We have recently received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Monster Website. When we studied about this topic we discovered that many users who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mail from the company which is making their inbox look spammed while other members says that they are now hired by company so not want account anymore and some members says that they have hire job consultant to look nearby jobs for them so not want account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Monster Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Monster website was founded by Jeff Taylor in 1994 and currently it is one of the leading online job portal that let its users to post or view jobs online. As per source currently there are more than 4000 employees working in the company and the company has generated the revenue of upto 770 million dollars in 2014 alone.
How To Delete Monster Account
Currently there is two ways to delete your account from Monster website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “http://my.monster.com/Account/Cancelmembership” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account you will redirect to Cancel Account page here you need to click on YES button given bottom of the cancel account rules.
- After you click on yes button you will redirected to confirmation page where you need to tick on one box and then click on button CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with happier.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Monster Account stay updated to this website.