How To Delete Reed Account :- Reed is an UK based Online Recruitment Portal that let its users to post and search jobs on their website. The website let its users to create and edit account information, search for various jobs online, upload CV on the website, apply or the job online, shortlist or email job to friends. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Reed website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other member says that they are now selected for the job so do not need the account anymore and some members says that they hire professional recruitment agency to search job for them so want to close account .
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Reed website.
A Little Bit About Company
Reed Company was founded by Sir Alec Reed in 1960 and currently it is one of the best online recruitment agency in United Kingdom that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more 3000 employee working with the company.
How To Delete Reed Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your Reed account which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.reed.co.uk” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account click on your PROFILE NAME which is given at top right side of the page then a drop down menu will appear.
- On the drop down menu click on ACCOUNT.
- Now scroll down to bottom of the page and click on link DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT.
- Now tick a reason to deactivate your account from list and then click on button DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT.
Delete Your Account By Sending Form
- Go to the following url “https://www.reed.co.uk/enquiries”.
- Now scroll down to section Contact Form and fill out the form detail.
- On What are you contacting us about? Choose DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Now enter your Name, Email Address, Fill out the Captcha and click on button SEND.
For more information on How to Delete Reed Account stay updated to this website.