How To Delete TimesJobs Account :- TimesJobs is an online indian recruitment portal that let its users to search or post job on their database and provide career based premium services. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload resume, search or browse various jobs posted by company representative online, apply for the job and share job with friends by clicking on social icons. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from TimesJobs Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other member says that they are now hired by a company so want to close their account from the website and some members says that hired a nearby recruitment agency to find local jobs so want to close their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from TimesJobs website.
A Little Bit About Company
TimesJobs website was created and owned by The Times Group in 2004 and currently it is one of the best online web portal in india to provide jobs that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 4 million users accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete TimesJobs Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from TimesJobs website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through the url “http://www.timesjobs.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in to your account click on PROFILE PIC which is given at top right side of the page then a drop down menu will be appeared.
- On that drop down menu list click on link PRIVACY SETTINGS.
- On Privacy Settings page click on tab Hibernate Mode.
- Now Scroll down to bottom of Hibernate Mode page and click on ACTIVATE HIBERNATE MODE.
- Once you click on ACTIVATE HIBERNATE MODE your account deactivate process will be initiated. Within 24 hours your account will be deactivated.
Delete Your Account by Live Chat
- Go to timejobs website and click on LIVE CHAT button which is given at top right side.
- Once you click on live chat button a chat window will be appeared on right side.
- Type your email address, phone number and click on TICK button to connect with customer service representative.
- Now tell customer service representative to delete your account.
For more information on How to Delete TimesJobs Account stay updated to this website.