How To Delete The Knot Account :- The Knot is an online wedding planner website that provide information and product related to your wedding. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload picture, search wedding related information and product on the website, get contact details of almost every wedding service providers like cakes, photographers, cloths, jewellery etc. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from The Knot Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says that they hired a professional wedding planner service providers so want to close their account on the website and some says that their marriage are successfully done so now want to close account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from The Knot website.
A Little Bit About Company
The Knot website was founded by David Liu and Carley Roney in May 1996 and currently it is one of the best online website for wedding planning that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 14 million users accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete The Knot Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from The Knot website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account by Sending Form
- Go through the website url “https://www.theknot.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS link which is given at left menu section.
- On Account Settings page click on ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT link given at left menu section.
- Scroll down to bottom of Account Management page and locate the section Delete Your Account.
- On Delete Your Account section click on link DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Now scroll down to bottom of the page and click on DELETE ACCOUNT button to confirm that you want to delete your account. You account is now closed but it will take upto 72 hours to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete The Knot Account stay updated to this website.