How to Delete Cupid Account :- Cupid is a Online Dating Website that lets its users to create or edit profile, add multiple pictures, interact or flirt with other members by joining chat rooms and share your thoughts on website forum to introduce yourself on website. We have recently received comments on our website that members of the Cupid website want to know how they can delete their account from website permanently. After doing some research on this topic that why users are deleting their account from Cupid website we discovered that many users who are deleting their account from the website they are receiving newsletters or mails from Cupid website which is making their inbox look spammed and other members say they are now in relationship with a girl so not want the account anymore while other say we are now using different website so need to close account.
If your reason of deleting this account is email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reason is other than i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your Cupid Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Cupid.com website is owned and operated by Cupid Plc company which is also owner of famous online dating websites like Flirt.com, BeNaughty.com and many more. Currently there are more than 500 employees working in cupid plc and in 2011 the company has generated the revenue of 53.6 billion Pounds.
How To Delete Cupid Account
Currently there is two methods to delete your account from Cupid website which are given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the website Cupid.com and login with your account.
- After login to your account click on your PROFILE PIC given at top right side section a drop down menu will appear then click on MY SETTINGS.
- On My Setting Page click on tab REMOVE ACCOUNT.
- On Remove Account Page click on button CONTINUE to proceed deleting your profile.
- Now you will be redirected Stage 1 Page Enter your password and continue to next stage.
- On Stage 2 Select the box “Remove My Profile, Contact and Personal Information Complete and Continue to next stage.
- On Stage 3 Enter Your Reason For Deleting Your Account By Checking One Box.
- On Stage 4 Type Confirm in text field and click on SUBMIT ButtonTo Delete Your Account Permanently.
Delete Your Account By Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address email@example.com
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
PS :- Before Sending Email you must type your screen-name and email address in email so the support team will verify your mail quickly.
For more information on How to Delete Cupid Account stay updated to this website.