How to Delete Paktor Account :- Paktor is Online Dating and Social Networking App that lets its registered users to update, add or edit profile information, upload pictures, gives random members profile options to like each other, send or receive message from both parties and send gift or winks. We have recently received some comments from our website readers that they would like to know that how to delete their account from Paktor app permanently. After doing some research on this topic that why users are deleting their account from Paktor app we figured out that many users are deleting their account because they receiving newsletters or mails from Paktor app which is making their inbox look spammed and other members said they are find their partner through the website so need to close their account and some said they are married so closing the account.
If your reason of deleting this account is email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reason is other than i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your Paktor Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Paktor app was founded by Joseph Phua, Charlene Koh and Ng Jing Shen and it is one of the best online dating app that can be accessed worldwide. According to company updates there are more than 5 million registered members on their database and there 12 million swipes took place in months.
How To Delete Paktor Account
Currently there is two methods to delete your account from Paktor Database which are given below :-
Delete Your Account By App
- Open your Paktor app and click on icon Profile given at bottom menu section.
- On profile click on More button then a menu will appear.
- Now Click on Delete Account Button.
- Now on confirmation page click on Delete button to remove your account.
- Now uninstall the app to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address email@example.com
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information on How to Delete Paktor Account stay updated to this website.