How to Delete Washington Post Account:- Washington Post is an Popular American Newspaper that offers its readers to get updated with latest news via its online portal. The online website provides an option to create or edit account information, browse through the list of news posted by various journalists, allows users to read and share the news and subscribe to the services to support journalism. We have recently received some requests from our website readers that they would like to delete their account from the Washington Post website. After doing some research on this topic that why users are deleting their accounts from the Washington Post website we concluded that some users are reading the online newspaper which is why they would like to delete their account.
If your reason for deleting this account is email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reason is other than I will guide you step by step method on how to delete your Washington Post Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
The Washington Post company was founded by Stilson Hutchins in 1877 and currently it is one of the best online platform to access worldwide news. As per the source, more than 207 million users are accessing the website on a monthly basis.
How To Delete Washington Post Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the Washington Post website which is given below:-.
Delete your Account through Website Form
- Browse the URL in Quotes “https://subscribe.washingtonpost.com/profile/#!/profile/help” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you’ve sign-in to your account you will be redirected to help page.
- Under section Contact Info click on the link SEND US A MESSAGE.
- On Contact Us Drop Down section choose DATA PRIVACY.
- On Manage my Data with The Washington Post Choose Option REMOVE PERSONAL DATA.
- On Subject type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- On Description box type your honest reason regarding deleting your account and then click on the button SUBMIT.
For more information on How to Delete Washington Post Account then stay updated to this website.