How To Delete ZDNet Account :- ZDNet is an popular online media publication company that provide news related to technology and business on their portal. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures, browse through list of online news, sign in to the newsletter, check recent activity on the website and check the list of author and alert when they posted new news on the website. We have recently received a lot of requests from users on how to delete ZDNet account. After receiving their request we start our work and gather information on website, customer service and contact our other sources to find out the best possible way to delete account from ZDNet website but before we proceed on giving them information to delete account we have to know the reason behind their account removal.
Many users have reported they are just deleting account because of company regular newsletter or notification which is making their mailbox look spam if you are deleting account just for this reason then i am recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from ZDNet database.
A Little Bit About Company
ZDNet company was launched by CBS Interactive on April 2001 and currently it is one of the best online news portal that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 36 million users visiting the website each month.
How To Delete ZDNet Account
Currently there is only one way to delete your account from ZDNet website which i have mentioned below:-
Delete your account through Website
- First go to ZDnet website and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account follow the url “https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/knowledgehome?referer=zdnet.com”.
- Once you go through the above mentioned url you will be redirected to FAQ page here you have to click on link SUBMIT A QUESTION given at right hand side menu section.
- Once you click on button you will be forward to a form page which you have fill as mentioned on next step onward.
- Type your First Name, Last Name and Email Address.
- On Subject type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- On Description type your honest reason to delete account.
- On Category Choose ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION.
- ON Subcategory choose REGISTRATION & PROFILE and then click on button SUBMIT. Within 72 hours you will receive a confirmation message from the ZDnet website about your account removal.
For more information on How to Delete ZDNet Account stay updated to this website.