How To Delete 99 Acres Account :- 99 Acres is a real estate online web portal that lets it’s registered users to post or list their property on website and send and receive any question related to property via inbuilt message system. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from 99 Acres website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other member say that they are seeing other or view other website to list or see property while some members say that their search of property is over and now want to delete account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from 99 Acres Website.
A Little Bit About Company
99 Acres website was founded by Sanjeev Bikhchandani in 2005 and and it is one of the best online web portal to view and list property that can access worldwide. The website has its registered headquarter in noida and in 2012 the website received was awarded with Amity Corporate Excellence Award.
How To Delete 99 Acres Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from the website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “http://www.99acres.com/load/Company/requestinfo”.
- After you go through the url you will be redirected request info page now you need to enter the following details.
- Enter your name, phone number, city, email and on query enter that you want to delete your account with reason and click on SEND button.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- On Message type headline “PRIVACY REQUEST”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information on How to Delete 99 Acres Account stay updated to this website.