123rf is an online digital content based website that let its users to search and download millions of stock photos, vector graphic and logo added by stock photographers. The website provides option to create or edit account information, browse through online photos and graphics, check detail of the photo and download the sample of photo to see if it is suitable for your project and purchase the photo to reserve the right to use it. We have recently received request from many online users that they would like to delete their account. On those request various reasons for deleting account are mentioned but currently we are sharing the topmost reasons which users have mentioned in those requests. The first reason for users to delete their account was the customer support behaviour towards them. Many users has reported that when chat with the customer service agent their behaviour is sound rude and arrogant. The second reason that were highlighted by the customer for deleting there account were the better offers and images hosted by competitor’s website.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then I will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from 123rf database.
A Little Bit about Company
123rf is a stock content website that was founded by Andy Sitt, Stephanie Sitt in 2005 and currently it is one of the best online website for searching stock photographs and graphics that can be accessed worldwide. As per source the currently there are more than 300 employees working in the company.
How to Delete 123rf Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from 123rf which is given below:-
Delete your Account by Live Chat
- Go to the following url “https://www.123rf.com/”.
- On top right side of the page click on link LIVE HELP.
- Once you click on the option a pop-up window will be appeared in the bottom right side of the page.
- On that window choose department “123rf CUSTOMER CARE ONLINE”.
- Now enter your name and on inquiry section type “I WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- After filling the form click on button START CHAT and then a customer service agent will connect with you. Tell him the reason why you are deleting the account.
I have seen in many cases that customer service agents are not available to respond to your messages on live chat. If the same thing happened with you then use the email method mentioned below:-
Delete your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with account.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on how to Delete 123rf Account stay updated to this website.