How To Delete AOL Account :- AOL is a online web portal that lets its user to create or edit account on their website, provide search based result, current news and the website has its own shopping portal where you can purchase items. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from AOL website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members say that they using other online portal to perform different website so need to close their account from AOL website.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from AOL Website.
A Little Bit About Company
AOL company was founded by Marc Seriff, Steve Case and Jim Kimsey in 1983 and it was one the best online web portal that can be accessed worldwide. AOL company has owned popular digital content distribution sites named The Huffington Post, TechCrunch and Engadget.
How To Delete AOL Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from AOL which are given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “https://bill.aol.com/” and log-in to your account.
- After log-in to your account click you will be asked a security question answer the question and click on CONTINUE.
- After you click on continue you will be redirected to a new page under SERVICE OPTIONS click on link MANAGE MY SUBSCRIPTIONS.
- On Manage my subscription page click on button CANCEL which is given at the right bottom side.
- Now write your honest reason to delete your account and then click on button CANCEL AOL to delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
This process may take upto 24 to 72 hours of time.
For more information on How to Delete AOL Account stay updated to this website.