How To Delete Asana Account :- Asana is a online web portal that is specially made to communicate between company employees and professional people rather than sending email it’s cloud storage and update service easily let people around team notify that you finished the task or comment on that task or work. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Asana website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other member say that they are using other software or service that is similar to asana so they want to delete their account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Asana Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Asana website was founded by Dustin Moskovitz and Justin Rosenstein in 2008 and it is one of the best online web portal to coordinate work related information that can be accessed worldwide. The company registered headquarters are located in San Francisco, CA, United States and currently there are 130 employees working in the company.
How To Delete Asana Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from the website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “https://asana.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account click on your name icon which is given at the top right section of the page.
- After you click on your name icon a drop down menu will appear then click on MY PROFILE SETTINGS.
- On my profile settings page click on ACCOUNT TAB.
- On bottom of the account section you will see a link DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT click on it to proceed.
- After you click on deactivate your account button a page will appear at the bottom of the link now scroll down and you will see a text field enter your reason for deleting account and click on DEACTIVATE button to delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information on How to Delete Asana Account stay updated to this website.