How To Delete BBM Account :- Blackberry Messenger bbm in short is an internet messaging and social media app that lets its registered users to communicate each other through various functions. The application let’s its users to create or edit account information, upload picture, send and receive messages, voice notes, stickers, emoticons and chat with groups in single session. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from BBM app. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other that they using different social media app to communicate with friends that’s why want to delete their account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from BBM Website.
A Little Bit About Company
BBM app was created and developed by BlackBerry Ltd. in August 2005 and it is one of the best matrimonial sites for Indians that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 190 million users registered in their database.
How To Delete BBM Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from the website which are given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to your email account which is registered with the BBM.
- After you sign-in to your email account search for mail BLACKBERRY ID IS CREATED.
- Open the email and locate the link DELETE THIS BLACKBERRY ID.
- Once you click on the link you will redirect to removal page here click on the button CONTINUE to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information on How to Delete BBM Account stay updated to this website.