How To Delete CNET Account :- CNET is an online web portal where users can access information related to technology news, product, video, forums and review. The website let’s its users to create or edit account information, upload pictures, access forums and post comments on the website or ask technical support from expert. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from CNET Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while some members says that they are now using other portal to access these information or post problems so they want to delete their account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from CNET Website.
A Little Bit About Company
CNET website was founded by Halsey Minor and Shelby Bonnie in 1994 and currently it is one of the best online portal related to product review that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 200 million visitors accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete CNET Account
Currently there is only one way to delete your account from CNET website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “https://www.cnet.com/”.
- Scroll down to bottom of the page and click on link HELP CENTER.
- On Help Center Page click on link SUBMIT A QUESTION which is given at top main menu.
- On Submit a Question Page fill out the information like name, email.
- On Subject Type Request To Delete My Account.
- On Description Type that you want to delete your account with reason.
- On Category Choose ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION.
- On Sub Category Choose REGISTRATION AND PROFILE and then click on button SUBMIT.
For more information on How to Delete CNET Account stay updated to this website.