How To Delete Digg Account :- Digg is a online news portal that fetch information from other website and show the latest and best information on their website. The website lets its user to create or update information in account, create or edit their web bookmarks and save other website link on their website and mark one as their favorite. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Digg Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members say that they using other web portal to store web links so they want to remove their account from the website.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Digg Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Digg company was founded by Jay Adelson & Kevin Rose in 2004 and it was one the best online web portal for curates content that can be accessed worldwide. Currently the company has more than 26 employees in their company and the company has generated the revenue of 8.5 million dollars in 2008.
How To Delete Digg Account
Currently there are two methods to delete your account from Digg which are given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “http://digg.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in to your account click on your user-name which is given at top right section then a drop down menu will appear.
- On drop down menu click on link SETTINGS.
- On settings page scroll down to section Account and click on link DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- Once you click on delete my account link a pop-up message appear asking for confirmation regarding deleting your account click on YES, DELETE MY ACCOUNT to permanently remove your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
This process may take upto 24 to 72 hours of time.
For more information on How to Delete Digg 0Account stay updated to this website.