How to Delete eHarmony Account :- eHarmony is a Online Dating Website that lets its registered user to create profile and upload pictures, browse member profile and contact them via messages and match members profile through various methods like interest and hobbies. We have recently received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from eHarmony website permanently. After doing some research on this topic that why users are deleting their account from eHarmony website we discovered that many users are deleting their account from website because they received newsletters or mails from eHarmony website regarding new members, message from website and many more which is making their inbox look spammed and some other members say that they using different dating site.
If your reason of deleting this account is email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reason is other than i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your eHarmony Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
eHarmony website was founded by Neil Clark Warren and Greg Forgatch in 2000 and it is one of the best online dating website that can be accessed worldwide. The company has generated the revenue of upto 1 billion dollars in 2009 and currently its members coming from more than 150 countries.
How To Delete eHarmony Account
There are two method to delete your account from eHarmony website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Click on the following url http://www.eharmony.com and login with your ID.
- After login your account click on setting given on top navigation.
- On setting click on billing button.
- On subscription status click on close account and follow the process to permanently delete your account
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail
- Now enter this email address email@example.com
- On subject title enter this “Delete My Account Information”.
- Now type a email regarding delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information and updates on How to Delete eHarmony Account stay updated to this website.