How To Delete Evernote Account :- Evernote is a online note taking website and app that lets its user to take notes which could be voice, a text page or it can be a photograph. The website lets its users to create or edit account on their website, save note in plain text, take voice memo, share or discuss notes and search text inside the image. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Evernote website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members say that now not need the account on the website to create note.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Evernote website.
A Little Bit About Company
Evernote company was founded by Stepan Pachikov by 2007 and it is one of the best online website for taking notes and memos. The company has its registered headquarter on Sunnyvale, California and it has more than 250 employees in their company.
How To Delete Evernote Account
You can delete your account or other account from the Evernote website by following the below mentioned steps :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url http://www.evernote.com/Deactivate.action and login with your account.
- After you log-in to your account click on the DEACTIVATE button to remove your account from the website.
- After your account is removed uninstall the app from your smartphone to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account Via Form
- Go to the following address “https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new”.
- You will be redirected to support page now on what can we help you with section choose MY ACCOUNT.
- On Select Topic choose DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT.
- Now scroll down to bottom and click on SUBMIT TICKET Button.
- A new for will appear beneath the submit ticket button enter your email address.
- On subject type DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- On Description type your reason for deleting account and then click on Submit Button.
This process may take upto 24 to 72 hours of time.
For more information on How to Delete Evernote Account stay updated to this website.