How To Delete Experience Project Account :- Experience Project is a social networking website that lets its users to share their life experience on the website and let other people respond to the story you share. The website lets its user to create or edit account information, upload pictures, browse through various topic and experience, share your experience by writing story and add group or join them. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Experience Project Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other member say that they are sharing their thought on other social media site so want to delete their account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Experience Project Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Experience Project website was founded by Armen Berjikly in 2004 and currently it is one of the best online community for sharing thoughts that can be accessed worldwide. As per company statement there are more than 6 million question has been asked till know on the website.
How To Delete Experience Project Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from the website which is given below :-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go through url “http://www.experienceproject.com/” and sign in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account then click on your PROFILE PIC which is given at top right side a drop down menu will appear.
- On Drop Down Menu click on link ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- On Account Settings Page click on USER ACCOUNT given at left menu section.
- On User Account Page scroll down and tick on option Delete Account, Enter your Reason for Deleting, Type Password and click on Delete Account Button.
Delete Your Account By Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information on How to Delete Experience Project Account stay updated to this website.