How To Delete F-List Account :- F-List is an online role-playing forum and community that let its users to chat and post by post reply on the forum. The website let its users to create and edit account information, browse or search through list of songs, browse through list of rooms, join the room of your choice and chat with room members. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from F-List Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional offers or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members says that they are using other role-playing software or social media website so want to close their account from F-List Website.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from F-List website.
A Little Bit About Company
F-List website was launched in 2009 and currently it is one of the best online role playing community website that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 4.6 million users has been visiting the website each month.
How To Delete F-List Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account which from F-List website which are given below :-
Delete F-List Account Submitted By Company Administrator
• The account has to have existed for at least a week.
• A user MUST be signed in from the account in order to file an account deletion. The ticket link is the following: https://www.f-list.net/tickets.php
This is required in order to be certain that the deletion request is coming from the user themselves, and not a stranger or troublesome person simply trying to get their things wiped. We don’t generally accept email request deletions due to this. Essentially the process is:
- Have at least one profile on the account (even if it’s just a blank throwaway profile, it doesn’t matter, it’s going to be deleted with the rest of the account anyway once that process is underway).
- While signed in and actively accessing the site, go to Help & Info > File a Ticket > Select “Other.” That will bring you to here https://www.f-list.net/tickets2.php
- Say you wish to have the account deleted. Confirm. Sign out, done!
Delete Your Account By Sending Form
- Go to the following website “https://www.f-list.net/contact/”.
- Now you will be redirected to contact us page here you have to fill out forms detail.
- On Ticket Type choose GENERAL COMPLAINTS
- Enter your name and email account registered with f-list.
- On Subject type “Delete My Account”.
- On message box type your reason for deleting account and then click on SUBMIT TICKET button.
For more information on How to Delete F-List Account stay updated to this website.