How to Delete FamilySearch Account :- FamilySearch is a Online Genealogy Website that lets its users to search or add family history on their database. The website lets its users to create or edit account information, upload photos and pictures, search through various names to check person history and add or delete family information. We have recently received comments on our website that members of the FamilySearch users want to know how they can delete their account from website permanently. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members say that they not want to make their record go public so want to delete their account and some members say they are using other portal to save information so want to delete their account.
If your reason of deleting this account is email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reason is other than i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your FamilySearch Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
FamilySearch website was launched and created by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in May 1999 and currently it is one the best online website to check person’s record that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 1 billion records has been published on the website.
How To Delete FamilySearch Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from FamilySearch which is given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “https://familysearch.org/ask/help” and locate the section SEND US A MESSAGE.
- Now fill out the form in this section on Category Choose FAMILYSEARCH ACCOUNT.
- Enter First Name, Last Name, Email Address.
- On Subject Box Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- On Message box type your honest reason to delete your account and then click on SEND MESSAGE.
Delete Your Account By Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address account to your firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
For more information on How to Delete FamilySearch Account stay updated to this website.