How to Delete Just For Fans Account:- Just For Fans is an Online Adult Blogging and Marketplace that lets its registered users to watch and post user-generated content. The online portal provides an option to create or edit account information, browse or search user’s content, get detailed information related to the user’s profile and subscribe to the users to watch content. After doing some research on this topic about why users are deleting their accounts from the Just For Fans portal we concluded that some users are not using the portal for a long time which is why they would like to delete their accounts.
If your reason for deleting this account is email spamming, we recommend that you either mark the mail as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reasons are other than that, I will show you step-by-step methods to delete your Just For Fans Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Just For Fans portal was founded by Dominic Ford in 2017 and currently, it is one best online adult blogging portals that can be accessed worldwide. According to the source, more than 3.9 million users access the portal every month.
How To Delete Just For Fans Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from the Just For Fans portal which are given below:-
Delete your Account through the Website
- Browse the portal “https://justfor.fans/” and sign in to your account.
- On the left navigation menu click on the link ACCOUNT and then ACCOUNT INFO.
- Under Manage Account click on the button STOP SUBSCRIPTION if you are a performer or else you will be seen DELETE ACCOUNT button.
Delete your Account by Filling up Form
- Browse the portal “https://justfor.fans/” and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- On the bottom navigation panel click on the link CUSTOMER SUPPORT / CONTACT US.
- A pop-up window panel will open and on that panel click on the link CONTACT US given at the bottom of the panel.
- A form will open and you have to fill out the information as described below.
- On Account Type choose between performer or fan.
- On Subject Choose DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- On JFF URL or Username type your current username.
- Now type your name, and registered email address.
- On Subject type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- On the Description box type your honest reason to delete your account and click on the button SEND.
For more information on How to Delete Just For Fans Account, stay updated on this website.