How To Delete Kinja Account :- Kinja is a online web portal that lets its user to create or edit account on the website, add their personal of favourite blog on their website, let other user known when the site had updated the content and let the post share on other social site. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Kinja Website. When we studied about this topic that why users are deleting their account from the website we figure out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mails from company like promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members say that they are using other website to bookmark pages or links so they not need account.
If you deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Kinja Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Kinja website was founded by Nick Denton and Meg Hourihan and it is one of the best online bookmarking website that can be accessed worldwide. According to source the website is currently getting more than 20 million visitors per month.
How To Delete Kinja Account
As per company statement you cannot delete your account from the website but you can alter your personal information from the website and abandon your account you can do that by following below steps
Delete or Edit Your Account Through Website
- Go to the following url “https://kinja.com/” and log-in to your account.
- After log-in to your account click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS which is given at the right section navigation.
- On account settings change your user-name and other information “Dummy Text” and click on save button.
Some members suggested that they are able to delete their account using email method when i try it does not work for me maybe it will work for you.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
- Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write a mail to delete your account sample given here and click send.
This process may take upto 24 to 72 hours of time.
For more information on How to Delete Kinja Account stay updated to this website.