How to Delete MyHeritage Account :- MyHeritage is a online genealogy website that lets its registered user to create profile and browse through various photos and family trees and search or found various historical record related to certain man. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from MyHeritage website permanently. After doing some research on this topic that why user are deleting their account from MyHeritage website we find out that most of the users are deleting their account because they are receiving newsletters or e-mails from company in their inbox which is making their inbox look spammed and some members say that they different genealogy website to track or trace historical records.
If your reason of deleting this account is email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reason is other than i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your MyHeritage Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
MyHeritage website was founded by Gilad Japhet in 2003 and it is one of the best genealogy website that can be accessed all over the world. Currently the website is available in 42 different languages and there are 255 employees working on this website.
How To Delete MyHeritage Account
There is only one methods to delete your MyHeritage account which is given below :-
Delete Your Familysite Information First
- Go to the following url https://www.myheritage.com/ and login with your ID.
- Now roll-over your mouse on your name given at the top right side and then click on my sites.
- On mysites select the title you want to delete after you select the title you will redirect back to homepage
- Now click on site settings and then find on general tab.
- On general tab click on administrator and then click on delete my site
Delete Your Account
- Now hold your mouse on your name given at top right side a pop-down menu appear
- Click on Account settings and then scroll down to bottom of the page.
- On bottom of page click on Delete my Account and follow the process.
Note : Once you delete your account it cannot be recovered back.
For more information on How to Delete MyHeritage Account stay updated to this website.