How to Delete Naver Account:- Naver is an Online Search Engine Platform that lets its registered users to find and navigate keyword-related web portals. The online application provides an option to create or edit account information, browse topics or trends, like, comment, share the content of your choice, and search keywords to find web portals. We have recently received some requests from our website users that they would like to delete their accounts from the Naver Portal. After doing some research on this topic about why users are deleting their accounts from the portal we concluded that some users are not using the search portal for a long-time which is why they would like to delete their accounts.
If your reason for deleting this account is email spamming, we recommend that you either mark the mail as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reasons are other than that, I will show you step-by-step methods to delete your Naver Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Naver portal was founded and owned by Naver Corporation in 1999 and currently, it is one of the best online search portals in south korea that can be accessed worldwide. According to the source, more than 1 billion users access the portal monthly.
How To Delete Naver Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from the Naver portal which is given below:-
Delete your Account through App
- Browse the portal “https://naver.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- After sign-in to your account click on your Naver ID.
- Now click on the link MY PROFILE.
- Scroll and locate the DELETE ACCOUNT button and follow the step-by-step instruction permanently delete your account.
Delete your Account through Inactivity
- Just sign-out from your account and don’t login to your account for one year.
- After one year they will deactivate and two years later they will delete your account.
For more information on How to Delete Naver Account stay updated on this website.