How To Delete Oovoo Account :- Oovoo is an online social networking app that lets its users to communicate with each other through messages, video and audio. The app lets its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures, add members to your profile, send and receive instant messages, share files and your desktop screen and high quality video chat with friends. We have recently received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Oovoo App. When we studied about this topic we discovered that many users who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mail from the company which is making their inbox look spammed while other members says that they are using other social networking app for communication so want to close their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Oovoo Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Oovoo website was founded by Clay Mathile in 2006 and currently it is one of the best online social networking app that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 2.0 million users accessing the website on monthly basis.
How To Delete Oovoo Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Oovoo website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
- Go to the following url “http://www.oovoo.com/” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you sign in to your account scroll down to bottom of the page and click on SUPPORT link.
- On How can we help section click on option SUPPORT REQUEST TICKET.
- Now it will take you to Submit A Request Page Here enter your email address.
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- On Message box type your honest reason to delete your account and then fill out the entire form and click on SUBMIT button.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with happier.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “Deactivate Account”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Oovoo Account stay updated to this website.